we will be grateful for your cooperation in complying with these regulations, which is to ensure the peace and safety of all our guests.
The management and staff of our hostel make every effort to ensure that the accommodation services provided in the facility are at a high level. We kindly ask our guests to remember that they use the hostel’s services, which is assumed to differ from the standard of accommodation services provided in hotel facilities.
We kindly ask you to keep the rooms and common areas clean and tidy. In particular, we ask you to take care of cleanliness in the bathrooms, kitchen, living room and the yard, because all guests use them.
In the event of any reservations regarding the quality of services, please report them to the reception as soon as possible, which will enable us to react immediately.
Thank you, we wish you a pleasant stay,
Foka Hostel management
RULES OF FOKA HOSTEL
The Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, liability and stay on the premises of FARIRAM INVEST Sp. z o. o., NIP 8971865965, located in Wrocław, at ul. Tęczowa 36, under the name of FOKA Hostel (hereinafter referred to as “Hostel”).
ARRIVAL TO THE HOSTEL, DAY HOSTEL, CHECK OUT
1. The reception desk is open every day from 7:00 to 21:00. After this time, information is provided by phone.
2. Key collection is possible 24 hours a day.
3. After 21:00, the client is asked to contact the reception by phone. Waiting for a hostel employee may take up to 15 minutes.
4. Only registered persons may stay at the hostel.
5. A room in the hostel is rented for days.
6. Hostel rooms are rented after presenting a valid ID card or passport and after paying in advance in cash, or documenting the payment by bank transfer.
7. The hostel offers all its guests the so-called a common part, i.e. an equipped kitchen with an annex, a living room and a backyard. Please keep these places tidy and clean.
8. The hostel day lasts from 00.00 on the day of arrival to 11.00 am the next day.
9. The guest personally signs the registration form.
10. Bed linen is included in the rental price, made beds await guests. Towel rental fee – PLN 5.
11. Commencement of stay at the hostel is tantamount to accepting these regulations by the guest.
12. If the guest does not specify the length of stay, when renting a room, it is assumed that the room has been rented for one day.
13. The request to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, the hostel guest should report to the reception desk by 9.00 am on the closing date of the room rental. The hostel takes into account the wishes of extending the stay as far as possible.
14. Between 11.00 and 14.00, hostel guests are asked to make their room available for cleaning.
15. On the day of departure, the room should be vacated by 11.00 and the key returned to the hostel reception. Check-out should be reported to the hostel reception. Failure to check out by 00:00 results in a charge for the next started day, but it does not guarantee the extension of your stay.
16. If the room / bed is not released by 11.00 and is reserved for another day by another person, the hostel staff is then entitled to enter the room without the presence of the guest, pack his belongings and move them to the luggage room.
17. In case of any reservations regarding the quality of services, please report them to the reception desk as soon as possible, which will enable us to react immediately.
18. The guest who leases the room cannot transfer the room to other people, even if the day for which he has paid the fee has not expired.
BOOKING A STAY IN THE HOSTEL
1. The fee for the stay in the hostel is charged for the entire reservation from the guest on the day of arrival at the hostel (in advance). The price includes all taxes. The price for accommodation is contractual and not fixed, it is regulated by the availability of places in the hostel.
2. Reservations can be made via the website https://fokahostel.pl, in person at the hostel reception, by phone: +48 723905858, or by e-mail: email@example.com, however, then the reservation requires additional confirmation, which can be made with the advance payment in the amount of the fee for the first of the booked nights – payment should be made within 2 days from the moment of booking, but not later than the day before the day of arrival or on a date agreed with the reception. Failure to pay the above-mentioned date results in the automatic cancellation of the reservation. The remaining amount is payable upon check-in.
3. A confirmed reservation is valid until 7.00 pm on the planned day of arrival, unless the guest and the hostel agree otherwise at the time of booking.
4. The reservation can be canceled or changed if the hostel reception is informed about it by e-mail no later than 24 hours before the date of canceled reservation. Then the down payment will be returned to the account from which it was sent. Otherwise, the down payment is forfeited.
5. If the guest does not arrive on time, the hostel has the right to keep the advance payment and cancel the reservation for the next days.
6. By making an earlier reservation or renting a room or a place to stay in the hostel, the guest or the person or company making the reservation on behalf of the guest agrees to include his personal data in the hostel database. The data will be processed only for the purpose of booking, facilitating subsequent bookings and for marketing purposes in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended) . The guest has the right to access and update their personal data.
7. By making a reservation, you accept the terms of these regulations.
PRINCIPLES OF RESPONSIBILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. There is a curfew in the hostel from 22:00 to 7:00 the next day.
2. The behavior of hostel guests should not interfere with the peaceful stay of other guests and residents of the building. The hostel may refuse to accommodate or evict during the stay, a guest whose behavior has violated the rules of the hostel or otherwise violated the rules of social coexistence. The payment for the stay is then not refundable.
3. Throughout their stay in the hostel, children under the age of 13 must be under the constant care and supervision of adults. The legal guardians of the children are responsible for the behavior of children, including damage and / or damages.
4. Beds in dormitory rooms are intended for one person only.
5. For safety reasons, the last person leaving the room should turn off the electrical equipment, turn off the lights, turn off the taps and close the door.
6. In the event of loss of the key, a fee of PLN 15 is collected / no towel is PLN 20.
7. There is an absolute ban on smoking in the hostel, possession of intoxicants and drinking alcohol. For breaking the ban, a fine of PLN 500 will be imposed each time.
8. Unjustified activation of the fire alarm is subject to a fine of PLN 500. Room smoke exhaust 500 PLN.
9. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use heaters, irons and other electrical devices that are not part of the equipment of these rooms in hostel rooms and other rooms. The above does not apply to chargers and power supplies for RTV and computer devices.
10. The guest is obliged to report any defects found in the room to the reception on the day of arrival. Lack of notification means no defects and damage.
11. The guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of objects, equipment and technical devices, caused by his fault or the fault of people visiting him or people under his control.
12. A compulsory damage deposit may be collected upon check-in of the hostel guest. Without the deposit, the Hostel has the right to refuse to check-in. The deposit is returned upon check-out, provided that there are no damages in the room or no breach of the regulations.
13. The guest is obliged to inform the reception about any damages immediately after their detection.
14. In the case of minors, their legal guardians are responsible for these persons
15. The hostel provides accommodation with pets only in private rooms for an additional fee.
16. The guest who owns the animals is responsible for the animals. In the event of damage caused by the animal, the guest will cover the cost of bringing damaged items, equipment in accordance with the hostel quote.
17. The parking spaces around the building are in the city area (city car park), not guarded.
18. The Hostel is not responsible for the destruction or theft of a car or other vehicle belonging to the guest.
19. The hostel is not responsible for breakdowns and their consequences, which are not dependent on the hostel.
20. The hostel is not responsible for the loss or damage of guests’ belongings, if these things are not deposited at the reception desk. The hostel has the right to refuse to store money, securities and valuable items, in particular valuables and items of scientific or artistic value, if they pose a threat to security or are too valuable in relation to the size or standard of the hostel or take up too much space.
21. The Hostel is not responsible for accidents, injuries of guests that took place in the Hostel and result from improper use of the Hostel’s equipment, eg under the influence of psychoactive substances (alcohol, drugs). In the event of a health impairment, the guest will not demand compensation from the Hostel.
22. Personal belongings left in the room by the departing guest may be sent back at his expense to the address indicated by him. If you do not receive such an instruction, the hostel will store these items for 1 month, and then donate them to charity or for public use.
23. Any disputes related to the implementation of this contract will be settled amicably by the parties through negotiations, and in the event of no agreement, the disputes will be settled by the court competent for the seat of the hostel.
24. Any issues not regulated by the regulations are settled by generally applicable provisions.
1. The Regulations come into force on 01/08/2022.
2. The Hostel reserves the right to amend these regulations at a later date.
3. Customers undertake to comply with these regulations.
We wish you a pleasant stay at FOKA Hostel.
We are at your disposal!
FOKA Hostel team
Wrocław, August 1, 2022
tel. +48 799 953 419