TERMS OF PAYMENT
for services provided by FOKA Hostel
1. The content of the regulations regulates the method of booking and payment for the purchased services at FOKA Hostel.
2. The entity providing the services is Fariram Invest Sp. z o. o., NIP 8971865965, with headquarters at 36 Tęczowa Street, 53-602 Wrocław, e-mail address: email@example.com, tel. +48 723 905 858.
3. The bank account for servicing payments from customers is kept at the account number: 35 1090 2398 0000 0001 4241 4352.
4. Acceptance of cash payments and payments by credit card takes place at the hostel reception. The receptionist issues an invoice confirming the payment made.
5. The entity providing online payment services is SIBS Pagamentos S.A. based at: Rua Soeiro Pereira Gpmes, Lote 1, 1649-031, Lisbon, Portugal, registered in Banco de Portugal under number 8703, NIP 509776965, tel. +351 217 813 000
6. Available payment methods:
* Credit cards:
• – Visa
• – Visa Electron
• – Mastercard
• – MasterCard Electronic
• – Maestro
* Online transfer
7. Any questions regarding the method of payment and the status of payments made should be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Reservations at FOKA Hostel can be made via the website https://fokahostel.pl/reservation, by e-mail at the following e-mail address: email@example.com. and by phone at: +48 723 905 858.
2. In order to make a reservation, please provide at least: name and surname of the person making the reservation, date of arrival and departure, number of guests, number of reserved places and contact details (telephone, e-mail).
3. Reservations must always be confirmed by the hostel by e-mail or by phone.
4. The condition for confirming the reservation is the payment of a deposit within the time and amount specified in the confirmation of booking sent to the e-mail address provided in the reservation.
FEES AND REFUNDS
1. In order to provide services provided by FOKA Hostel, selected payment methods are used:
◦ payment by bank transfer to the bank account specified in the booking confirmation
◦ payment by credit card
◦ online payment via the SIBS Pagamentos S.A. system
◦ payment in cash at the hotel reception.
2. The customer has the right to choose the payment method from the options listed above.
3. For the correct execution of the payment, the Customer should follow the instructions:
◦ provided by the Hostel for payment by bank transfer, payment by credit card and payment at the reception
◦ provided by SIBS Pagamentos S.A.
4. When confirming the reservation, the customer receives a payment link by e-mail that allows him to make an online payment using the SIBS Pagamentos S.A. payment system.
5. Choosing the method of payment through the SIBS Pagamentos S.A. website The customer accepts the payment service conditions specified by SIBS Pagamentos S.A.
6. The Hostel accepts the payment upon crediting the Hostel’s bank account or, in the case of payment via the SIBS Pagamentos S.A. system, upon receipt of the payment confirmation from the SIBS Pagamentos S.A. system.
7. Payments are in most cases made within one business day at the latest. The hostel has no influence on the implementation time and is not responsible for extending this time.
8. The customer pays the calculated down payment in one of the ways available in the system, the remaining part is paid after arrival at the Hostel.
9. The customer does not bear any costs resulting from the execution of the transaction r
10. In the case of cancellation of the reservation, which will take place at least 2 days before the start of the stay, the cancellation is free of charge. The hostel is obliged within 21 days to return the full amount of the deposit to the card or account from which the payment was made.
11. In the case of cancellation of the reservation less than 2 days before the date of arrival, the down payment remains in the Hoteslu. Cancellations within this period involve the loss of the full amount of the advance payment.
12. If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the Customer, the Hostel will refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Customer, unless the Customer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
1. Payment complaints should be submitted electronically to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The customer has the right to file a complaint regarding the payment within 14 days from the occurrence of the situation.
3. The Hostel considers complaints within 14 days and informs the Client about the procedure by e-mail to the address from which the notification was sent.
4. Complaints about the operation of the Blue Media S.A. system should be directed directly to Blue Media S.A.
5. The Hostel is not responsible for payments that have not been received due to the Customer’s failure to comply with the instructions on how to make the payment.
6. In matters not regulated by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of law shall apply.